- Copyright in the design and content of this website belongs to Spirit Healthcare.
- Spirit Healthcare makes every effort to ensure that the data and material in this website is complete and correct. However, no liability is accepted for any error made in or omission from this website.
- Links to other websites are for information purposes only. Spirit Healthcare does not necessarily have control over the content or services provided by any linked sites and therefore accepts no responsibility for such content or services.
- Any product or service referred to in this website is subject to contract and standard terms and conditions will apply.
- In no event shall Spirit Healthcare be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, loss of profits or data, direct or indirect, howsoever arising from the use of this website or reliance on the material contained in this website.
- Spirit Healthcare may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting amendments to this website.
- The use of this website and any downloaded material from it and the operation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the user agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- Spirit Healthcare takes every precaution on presenting the contents of the website.
- Spirit Healthcare will under no circumstances be liable for any direct or indirect consequential punitive or special loss or damages arising out of or incidental to the use of this website or its links to other websites.
- Spirit Healthcare reserves the right to modify, add, amend or delete any information or links contained in it at any time and without notice. This will only be undertaken in order to maintain the validity and presentation of the website. In the event of this modification, addition, amendment or deletion any monies or fees paid will be non-refundable.
- Spirit Healthcare can in no way be held liable to you or anyone else for actions taken, misunderstandings or claims arising from the advertisement or any arrangement made with an advertiser or another member.
- Please click here to view the EMPOWER privacy notice.
This policy covers the use of personal data provided by you to Spirit Healthcare, either by direct use of the website, or by any other channel.
- When you supply any personal information via the website, we explain how we will use it (see the notices on particular web-pages that let you know why we are requesting the information). In any event, the information is used to contact you for the purposes of responding to your request, and for no other purpose.
- When you contact us via a form on the website, the form will contain an option to subscribe to our mailing list. This option is unchecked by default – a positive action is required on your part in order to receive any of our email offers. If you subscribe, you can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to Unsubscribe from the email account you wish to unsubscribe for. This information is reiterated in any email sent to you via the mailing list.
- If you complete some work with Spirit Healthcare, we reserve the right to send you a single email shortly after the completion of the service. This email is a polite request for feedback regarding your experience with us. You are free to ignore the email – there will be no follow-up request, nor any further email contact from us if you have not previously subscribed to our mailing list.
- Any information you supply to us is NOT sold or passed on to any 3rd party for any purpose.
- Your personal information will only otherwise be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law.
- You have a right to access any personal information we hold about you. There is no charge for this service. In the first instance, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org